Amplify your mindset to achieve your desired outcomes
- Do you want to amplify your career to be the best you can be?
- Are you confused about what career path is right for you?
- Do you want to accelerate your career and increase your income faster?
- Are you sick and tired of trying to push through a glass ceiling without success?
- Are you returning from parental leave or any other extended break from the workforce and are experiencing barriers in your way of securing the ideal role for you or a role at all?
- Are you in the midst or toward the end of your career and have a strong desire to change career direction but self-doubt and excuses keep stopping you?
- Are you confused about whether to stay in your career or start your own business?
- Are you wanting to improve your net worth?
If you answered 'YES' to any of these questions, Coach on Collins can help.
Coach on Collins career coaching programs help ambitious leaders transitioning or elevating their careers. Often leaders experience blockers to success as a result of not being clear about the next steps and sometimes about who they are. This lack of clarity is usually a result of being disconnected from their purpose or sense of direction. This disconnection may show up as procrastination, being overwhelmed, self-doubt or even self-sabotage. When confidence and trust in oneself drop, most people get stuck wondering if they will move forward or stay put. Our programs support leaders overcome these blockers quickly and generate the results they desire in their careers, relationships and life generally.
Coach on Collins has a highly regarded career coaching program:
Accelerating your Success Program
This program is tailored for ambitious leaders who have a strong desire to:
- amplify their performance in their current role
- secure a promotion at the next level
- transitioning from one career to another or to a business
Sessions are available in Melbourne face to face, or via the phone from anywhere in Australia and Skype internationally.
These services may be accessed by individuals directly and also offered and sponsored by their employer.